Funasset are always on the look out for exceptionally talented people who enjoy working in a focussed and friendly atmosphere. If you think you are a suitable candidate please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Taunton, Somerset, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience
+ profit related bonus + pension + optional car
Start Date: ASAP
Funasset is looking for an Account Manager who will work closely with the Managing Director to establish new channel partners and develop and maintain existing relationships in order to maximise the exposure and sales of its Minkz mail solution.
- Establish, develop and maintain a strong professional sales relationship with current and future channel partners.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive and proactive relationships with channel partner sales and technical teams.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and business plans to ensure growth and quota objectives are achieved.
- Support and leverage other channel efforts, product marketing, product launches and product promotions.
- On-boarding process of new channel partners.
- Travel when necessary to partner events to represent Funasset, and/or present Minkz to both partners and end-users.
- Provide partner sales training to ensure effective promotion and positioning of Minkz.
- Create and analyse sales reports, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings, and take any corrective action.
- Remain current with Minkz release information, including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the preparation of proposals and assist partners with their proposals.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 5+ years of sales experience to include indirect sales with channel partners, resellers and end users.
- Strong drive toward attainment of goals and proven track record of quota achievement.
- Experience working for or with printer manufacturers and supplier such as Xerox.
- Experience in consultative and complex sales of software products and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver a persuasive business message to channel partners and end user prospects.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Valid UK Passport for European travel.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Funasset and IDS do not want to be contacted by job agencies.