When trying to run SilentPrint a message is displayed stating "Cannot adjust token privileges".
You need to adjust the security rights of the user account being used. To do this follow these steps.
1. In Windows, click Start > Run then type in secpol.msc
2. When the Local Security Policy application starts go to Local Policies.
3. Expand the Local Policies entry and select the User Rights Assignment entry.
4. In the right hand pane right-click on the Debug Programs item and select Properties.
5. When the Properties dialog appears click on the button to Add User or Group.
6. Enter the account name under which SilentPrint is being run.
7. Save the change and quit out of the program.
NB. This solution applies to pre-Vista/Windows 7/Windows 2008 operating systems. For post-Vista systems you need to go to -
"Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options\User Account Control:Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode" and set this to DISABLED