SilentPrint3 Client doesn’t show my list of printers and mapped drives.
Network resources such as shared printers and mapped drives, are kept in your Windows user profile. The SilentPrint3 service doesn't have a profile which is why it can't see those resources.
Please perform the following actions:
1. Open Services and right-click the SilentPrint3 service.
2. Select Properties and then the Log On tab.
3. Click on This Account and specify the logon details for an account which has all your required network resources installed in it. The user account you choose should also have local Administrator rights to the PC.
4. You should be prompted to restart the service - if you aren't prompted then do so manually.
5. Restart the SilentPrint3 client.
Your network resources should now be available to you.